Thursday, September 04, 2008

GO BIG RED!

I'm not necessarily back to blogging, but I just thought I'd post a quick update here. It's September, and that means that it's the best time of the year. COLLEGE FOOTBALL! My Cornhuskers are a new team with a new coaching staff and the Husker fans are pumped up. I attended the home opener last Saturday and it was LOOOOOUUUUUD! It was my first game since I'd moved to Phoenix 7 years ago, so it was obviously special to me too. We kicked some serious Western Michigan butt, and although we made a lot of mistakes on defense, we've got plenty of time to improve before we see any real competition.

With that said, I need to go watch the SC game which is starting back up now. Take care everyone, and GO BIG RED!

3 comments:

Oh great One said...

I'm glad you get to be close to your beloved Huskers again! I'd also be very happy if you would update more often. *wink* Doesn't it feel good to be missed?

Oh great One said...

Merry Christmas Techymike! I hope you have the best new year ever!

Ufa88kh said...

Thanks to the authors of the post for such great information. I love your blog post, I have something to share here.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ