Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm freaking MacGuyver!

Duct tape and a paper clip. That's what it took to fix one of my backup drives today...well, at least to rig it good enough until Dell can replace it. I feel like a genius.

On a side note, my Huskers kicked butt this past weekend, winning of Kansas State 73-31. This came a week after having our butts handed to us 76-39 by Kansas. This was hopefully the spark that will help us beat Colorado the day after Thanksgiving and make it to a bowl game. I sure hope we are picked for the Insight Bowl...that's here in Phoenix and would be a great time!

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Southern Sweetheart said...

What's the Insight Bowl? Never heard of that one. We're bowl eligible but Lord only knows which one we may get offered and where it is. I guess if its not too far I'll haul my butt to watch it! :)

Congrats on the win. You guys were due. We were too but damn those Gators!

Oh great One said...

Duct tape and a paper clip? Brilliant! I once fixed my car window with a couple of clamps. Pulled off the door panel and pushed the window up and clamped it into place until we could get to the shop. (It was a saturday afternoon.)

Good luck on your insight bowl bid!

Anonymous said...

Where do I put the paper clip & how much duct tape do I use??

http://tastytidbits.blogspot.com