Thursday, November 08, 2007

Where does it go...?

Not sure where the time goes...it's already Thursday! I don't really have anything interesting to share, but here you go...

-My dad and stepmom were here over the weekend. It was nice to see them, but definitely nice to send them packing as well! They were a drain on my energy and my wallet! :) We went to a couple of places that I'd never been, so it wasn't all bad. My dad didn't want to eat anything t hat he could normally eat at home, so we spent the weekend eating out. While that's nice to do, our finances are stretched pretty thin right now, so it was a little stressful. It's nice to be back to lunchmeat sandwiches :|

-Since I was off of work for a couple days last week, it was all piled up for me on Monday. It's been crazy busy all week long, which makes the days go by so much faster, but I'm so tired at the end!

-My wife's parents are coming into town over Thanksgiving. I'm one of the few guys who loves his inlaws....again, in moderation :). Should be a nice Turkey-day weekend.

That's about all I can muster up for now. I'll be back with more sometime later :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Oh great One said...

I love my in-laws too! They are coming to see us for Turkey day! HA!

I'm glad you had a good weekend with the parents but I'm with you that entertaining guests can sure get pricey! Here everyone has to have some cajun food.:-|

Southern Sweetheart said...

Sounds like family fun time to me! :)