Friday, February 08, 2008

It's official...

Thanks to all for your words of support and/or advice. I received an offer from the company today, and it was just too good not to take it. I accepted the offer today, and our last day in Phoenix will be March 3 (My birthday!).

As far as the house goes, we're just going to see what happens. I've spoken with a couple of realtors, and we're going to put it on the market and see where it goes from there.

That's about all I have for now. I'll post more later, but I wanted to share the good news!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I hope it all goes well & the house sells fast!

Chuck said...

Congrats and good luck with the sale and move!

Southern Sweetheart said...

Yay!!! I hope it all works out Mike! Good Luck!

Oh great One said...

Congratulations! I'm happy you finally have the opportunity to get back to where you want to be.

Everything will work out.

Good luck to you!