Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Puttin' up the tree HNT

Although I love Christmas, putting up the decorations is one of my least favorite things to do. I love the end result, but it's always such a pain! I'm not much of a planner. Every year, I pull the boxes of decorations out from under the stairs, and I just put them up wherever I feel like it. Martha Stewart would be horrified.

This year, a creative bug crawled up "you know where", and I decided to play around with the tree lights and a 15 second exposure. Here are the results:

First attempt...a light flurry:

Second attempt...A barrage of lights:
Third attempt...all hell breaks loose:
Fourth attempt...things are spinning:
THE FINAL PRODUCT:

You'll have to enlarge to get a glimpse of the HNT part of this last picture...but it's probably not worth it. No naughty bits, sorry folks! Happy HNT everyone

11 comments:

Southern Sweetheart said...

How the heck did you do that with the lights???? Inquiring minds want to know!! :)

Oh great One said...

I liked your funky light show!

I saw your HNT by the way!

Vixen said...

So cool.

happyHNT!

Moosekahl said...

A job well done...until that kitty gets to it :) Happy HNT

Stealth said...

I like 'things are spinning' the best.

Happy HNT

Zoely said...

wow, love this!!
HHNT!

Polt said...

No naughty bits....well then I guess it isn't worth it. :) But a very creative HNT nonetheless..love the "all hell breaks loose" part. :)

HAPPY HNT

Johanne said...

Wow!! This is a scary tree!! I prefer them quiet... because spinning trees could be a little weird, no?
I really love the final result... but couldn't find you...;-((
HHNT!

TK Kerouac said...

I love those spinning light shots, Happy HNT!
Very cool

Evalinn said...

Getting into the spirit! Happy HNT :-)

BTExpress said...

That is so cool! Happy HNT!