Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Return to HNT

With that, I wish you all a happy Half-Nekkid day!
I figured that with my return to blogging, it would be a great time to get back into the swing of doing HNT (Half-Nekkid Thursdays) as well. However, I didn't plan all that well and I'm out of batteries for the camera! So instead, I thought I'd post a picture that I took earlier in the year...this is of my daughter, spending some "alone time". I've posted it before, but since all my old posts are gone, it's kind of just like new, eh?



With that, I'll wish you a happy Half-Nekkid day, and goodnight!

13 comments:

Zoely said...

LMAO she'll love you for this when she's older!
HHNT!

Polt said...

hehehe, how adorable! just make sure to show this to her boyfriend when she's about 16. :)

HAPPY HNT!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Be sure to show her and all her friends this when she's a teenager! Haha!

Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

Glad to see that you're back! Well, you know what I mean...

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, I think we have that same one at our house. HHNT!

Shibari said...

AWWWWW

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

AWHH she's adorable. Hve a great one

HHNT

Charlie said...

she looks so engrossed! HHNT to you and welcome back..

Anonymous said...

Is this your version of "potty humor"?

Happy HNT!

tkkerouac said...

LMAO, now lets see yours, happy HNT!

Stealth said...

hahahha..blackmail material..I have some like that :)

Oh great One said...

Good to see she's getting some reading done! :)

Oh great One said...

I like your new header!