Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Don't push it HNT

Holy cow, I almost forgot about HNT! I guess that happens when you've been away from blogging for awhile.

Last week, I had at least one comment that said that since I took a picture of my daughter on the toilet, I should do one of myself as well. Not being one to back down from a challenge, I set up the camera, and went about my business like nobody's....business.


Now, being that football season starts in just a few days, I decided to flip through the pages of "C is for Cornhusker", an A-Z journey of all that is great about the state of Nebraska. Yep...there are at least 26 things that are great about the old Cornhusker State!

So that's that. Who's got a challenge for me next week? I'll do just about anything, as long as it stays clean...this is a family blog after all! Happy HNT everyone!

13 comments:

Stealth said...

hahaha....I love this...manliness embodied. Right there on the throne.

Shibari said...

looks like you got some quiet time in... HHNT!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great tat you're sitting down on the job. Cheers and Happy HNT!

The Ethical Slut said...

You men and your reading on the toilet! Sheesh!

Happy HNT!

PS - I lived in Omaha for 4 years. Loved it!

PSS - My blog is NOT a family blog! Just warning!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Nice job living up to the challenge.

Happy HNT :D

Bunny said...

Isn't this how Elvis looked right before he died? jk HHNT!

Oh great One said...

Ha ha! I'm SO glad you're back! I've missed you and your humor!

Anonymous said...

Well now that I LIVE in Nebraska I guess I need to do some research.
I'd ask to borrow your book .. but maybe I'll find one of my own.

HHNT

BTExpress said...

I use mine as a library as well. I also play a hand held video game there. Happy HNT!

tkkerouac said...

lol, now thats more like it, happy HNT!

Polt said...

A king on his throne!

HAPPY HNT!

S said...

Ha ha! I think you needed to do that too, since that pic of your daughter is gonna be the one she kills you over when shes a teen!

HHNT, now flush.

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't fall asleep on the job! You are too funny.
HHNT!