Thursday, August 16, 2007

Well this is awkward...

It feels very odd to come back to a blog after such a long time. I remember the days where I really loved writing posts, commenting on others, and chatting with my bestest blog buddies. I feel bad for abandoning everyone. Really, I do. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't check here, here, and here for new posts, among others. Note: Just because I didn't link your blog here, doesn't mean I don't check up on you...

I've seen bloggers come and go. Some have come back again. I really hope that this time I'm back for good. I promise that I'll try. A lot has gone on in the past several months, and every day brings new things to share, so I'll try not to be lazy. Maybe I'll even get back into HNT...that was always a blast.

So here I am. Let's pick up where we left off, shall we? Will you have me back?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!