Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Piratey HNT

Arrrrrrrr, me fellow HNT mateys!

OK, it's 8:00PM and I'm tired of talking like a pirate, so that's quite enough of that. Since Wednesday was "Talk Like a Pirate" day, I figured it was fitting to do a related HNT picture. Unfortunately, I'm short on pirate gear, so dressing up for a quick photo op this evening is out of the question. Plus, it's been a long day and I don't really feel like taking a picture anyway.

Fortunately, I went into the office last Halloween dressed like a scurvy buccaneer. Here, you can see me during our office pot luck, eating a "special brownie" prepared by the neon hippie sitting beside me.



Happy Half Nekkid Thursday everyone. Arrrrrrrrr! (OK, I had enough for one more!)

16 comments:

Polt said...

I see by your photo, there wasn't a dental hygenist on the pirate ship, eh? :)

HAPPY HNT!

Vixen said...

Who on earth thought up "talk like a pirate day"?! LMAO!

I think I'm making a movement for "talk like a princess for a day". Hahaha....

HappHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Very nice, but if you get caught on a pirate ship, the neon guy might get shot...wink
Happy HNT!

~d said...

(special brownie)
*now that brings back memories!
Happy HNT, Matey!
ARRGH!

Pud said...

Arrrr! Me be wondering what your pants would look like on me bedroom floor.

Happy HNT!

Bad Bad Girl said...

I'll be your pirate wench!!

Anonymous said...

Frightening ;D

Happy HNT!

Shibari said...

arrrrrr Matey... I thinks you may have to share in the booty...
LOL
I want a talk like a wench day!
xo

Lapis Ruber said...

Real technicolour heroes there.Happy HNT

Oh great One said...

A pirate and a hippy co-existing PEACEfully. Only on Halloween. Happy HNT!

Lil Bit said...

Yarr, hooray!!!
Somebody else went w/the pirate theme!! ^5
What a nice swashbucklin' pic!!
Arrrrrrrr!

HHNT! =)

BTExpress said...

Special brownie, huh? I used to make the best special brownies in my hippie days and when the "ingredients" were a lot cheaper than they are today. Happy Arrgggg HNT!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Love the costumes!!
HHNT!

But... yeah... where the hell is coming the pirate talk thingy? I miss something, but where?

Stealth said...

I love pirates :)

HHNT

Southern Sweetheart said...

YOU are a nut!!!! But I've known that for a few years now! hahaha!!! :) Too cute!

Southern Sweetheart said...

OH OH OH!!! Did you dress up as a pirate for ME???? Remember that halloween story I did the other year on the blog? hahahahaaha You always said after that that you wanted to be a pirate! haha